Upgrade Your Logbook to Version 3.0Last Updated on July 20, 2016
Part 1: Get your Version 2 Logbook
Pilot Pro version 2 used what is called a "Dropbox Datastore" which is a behind-the-scenes service Dropbox provided for storing app information. They decided to shut that service down on May 28, 2016, so Pilot Pro had to move from using the Datastore to just storing a logbook file in your Dropbox account.
If you never upgraded before the Datastore service shut down, please do the following:
- Download your logbook here: https://www.dropbox.com/account/security
- Find Pilot Pro in your list of linked apps.
- Click the link that says Download datastores (near the bottom).
Please email us that file and we will convert it to a CSV file you can upload in our web app. Uploading the Dropbox CSV file into the Pilot Pro CSV import tool will not work.
Part 2: Upload Your New Logbook
Once we have sent you a new CSV file, do the following:
- Go to cloud.pilotpro.com/tools
- Follow the instructions on that screen to upload the CSV file we sent.
- When you are done with that process, click the sync button in the menu on the left to push it to Dropbox and make it available to all your iOS devices.
As always, let us know if you run into any issues.